Monday, December 3, 2012

Great Hall show is up!

It has been one crazy semester.

Here we are, early December already, and my thesis year at OCAD is just about halfway over. Last week, my printmaking class hung our show in the Great Hall at 100McCaul Street, and it was great to see such a variety of work. For the better part of the semester, everyone has been off in their own corners, and this was really the second time in 3 months that we've gathered and been able to see everything that people have been producing.

Now, I may be biased, but I think we've got a pretty good showing in the space. If you're reading this, and happen to be in the neighbourhood before December 8th, I recommend you check it out.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is what installation looks like.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment