Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Magician's Funeral



These are images of pieces I created for Media Studio, a second year illustration course. We had to work with the theme of a magician's funeral, and were limited to watercolours and ink. This piece received a positive critique in class, which somewhat surprised me. I'll be going back into it at a later date to fix the giant block of nothingness in the middle, and that should improve the overall appearance of the work.
This piece was the experiment. The week after, the finished copies were due, and once I get it back, I'll take pictures and post them for you.
I'm currently hard at work on a wax sculpture that will in the long run be turning into bronze. I don't have any images of that for you yet, but I'll try to take some while I'm working today. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment