Wednesday, November 3, 2010

So here we are again. Somehow it went and decided it was going to be November already. This morning I awoke, and upon looking out my window, found there to be frost on the roof. Good lord.
And of course, with November come looming deadlines, approaching exams and studio projects, and a general insane flurry of activity. Yes ladies and gentlemen, it's crunch time once again. Regretfully, I have very little finished work to show off at the present; everything currently exists in a middle stage, or as sketches. I do, however, have some prints of the Pièta at a reasonable stage of completion. That's the part where I get your hopes up. Now i dash them. There are no photos of the prints as of yet.
I do have some preliminary stages of Andy Warhol and David Bowie to show at the moment. These are just the first layers; they'll be getting plenty more ink in the near future. never fear.

Please note that the lighting isn't super. I really ought to scan these images rather than photograph them. The ground should actually be a quite brilliant white.

No comments:

Post a Comment