Saturday, April 17, 2010

Another relaxing saturday morning...

First things first, I feel like the clock on this whole 'Blog' thing is way off... I posted those pieces yesterday afternoon at 5:45, and it listed it as 2:16 or whatever. Now you're probably wondering why you should care about the computer clock being wrong? I'm not going to make any grand assumptions about coming apocalypse or any of that garbage. I just noticed it and figured I might as well mention the little random things that caught my attention.
Also, this morning while reading the paper over breakfast, I discovered that a wall on Younge street collapsed. Some friends and I went to see Clash of the Titans last night, and there were some police cars blocking off Younge. Definitely wouldn't have called the collapsing wall as the culprit. Toronto. Never a dull minute.
Anyways, enough news. Shall we get on with the art?



Shall we? you didn't answer the question.

I like crappy old run-down factories. I'm sorry, but it's true. They are fascinating. So i like taking pictures of them. I'll leave it up to you to decide whether or not it's actually 'art' or just a snapshot, but I enjoy them, and I really ought to show a broad example of work. This is a shot taken last summer of the old Massey-Ferguson factory in Brantford. I like how gross it is. Just lovely.

This one is a more recent shot. As i said, I enjoy old buildings. This is probably my favourite shot I took of the factory. 5 points to whoever can guess what building this is!
Anyways, hope you folks have an awesome weekend. All three of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment